Thursday, January 21, 2010

Disapointing Day of TV

so i'm home sick today. I couldnt sleep the night and came out to the living room around 4 to watch tv only to find "paid programs" on every chanel imaginable including MTV. Finally after a few min the next hour of programing began and one chanel had maried with children mini marathon, so i watched that till the sun came up.

At this point peter went out to get me supplies for the day: Sudafed, Juice, and Sorbet! how nice :)

The rest of the day has alternated between sleep and TV, but the only things i've found to watch I only marginally like. Just Shoot Me, and Hannah Montana (i like both but i've seen all the episodes so its boring now). I accidentally fell asleep during one of the Just Shoot Me's and woke up to terrible "Yes, Dear". Usually I can find some awesome old school TV, or really good but terrible indulgence I let myself watch b/c I'm sick. Not today. I just set the TV to find any Jetsons or Saved by the Bell to record at any point today, I hope it finds something! Cant go wrong with either of those.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Hope you are feeling better!!