For Leslie and Sarah to arrive in dc for a weekend of fun and snuggling. Today is going to be impossible to get through :(
Also I finally found my ipod headphones so i can listen to music at the gym again. This was really important b/c the machine I like the best is directly under a light, so when i try and read a book while working out, the shadow of my head bobs in and out of the area where I am trying to read which is super distracting. I'm pretty sure that last night I was the only one at the gym that listens to the new dashboard cd to get pumped while working out. I'm weird I know. Tonight I'll prob stick with some old school "brand new".
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I was reading rolling stone magazine in the doctors office today. Apparently there's a new brand new album too.
Post a Comment