Blogger says this is my 672nd post including drafts I wrote but never posted. Until now i've stuck with two, maybe three default blogger templates an just barely modified the colors and a few subtle things here or there. I've decided its time for a bigger change, so here it is. You'll notice that for now there is no title. This is because I dont have software on my computer at home to edit pictures so I will fix this as soon as possible. Please bare with me! Also hopefully this will be the start of a whole bunch of future templates.
The other change that I still need to fix is that my links were all deleted. That's partially ok since half of them are out dated, but I will update these also later.
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fancy!
I really like these colors :)
It's actually "bear with me." I'm only posting this because if anyone else knows you as well as I do, they may see "bare with me" and think you are inviting them to an entirely different type of blog... : )
haha ooops, good catch Charlotte!
Post a Comment