As I sit, still in bed, after a late (3am) night out last night I am starting to realize that I am getting older :( Last night I had three realizations
The first was in a discussion with a friend's boyfriend. He made some comment about how they use to drink bacardi razz in high school, and I thought for a second and said "they didnt even have bacardi razz when i was in high school". We then played the age game and it turned out that The year I graduated from college was the year he graduated from high school. ouch.
The second was when at the end of the night I realized that the only time in the entire night I got carded was a courtesy carding since they were just checking everyone in line going into the trendy bar.
I then told the people i was with about these two occurrences and how it made me feel old, and a few seconds later i go "oh yeah, i'll be in boston in may for my high school 10 year reunion" and mike goes "well there is your third sign you are old"
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I got carded for real this weekend. It was AWESOME.
Post a Comment