Monday, February 23, 2009

The Oscars

Every year my friend Chris and I have a competition to see who can predict more Oscar winners. This was the sixth year in a row we have done this, and the sixth year he's won :( This year we had a lot of spectators too because Peter, Annie, and Rob came as well.

I was really glad that slumdog won as many as it did. such a good movie. I think i'll probably go buy the soundtrack at some point.

Although i like kate winslet, i really wanted Anne Hathaway to win for best actress. I dont know, I just did. Best supporting actor was a no brainer, and best actor I was very happy with.

I loved the girl from slum dog's dress as well as Anne Hathaway and Natalie portman. There were other pretty ones too, but without going through the pictures again thats what comes to mind.

WTF is with philip seymour hoffman's cap? Also sofia loren scares me.

2 comments:

J said...

Sank you for this post

LG said...

OMG I just burst out laughing at that comment.