Friday, February 13, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

No, i'm not talking about my own situation :) I am talking about the movie.

Last night Tristan Becky and I went to go see it with mixed expectations. Katie and Laura sorta shrugged and said "well, its cute, but just ok" and sarah through leslie said it wasnt very good. But I had read the book, seen the sex in the city episode, and was excited for the movie anyway

Turns out It was pretty darn good. I mean...to the guys that read this blog, dont see it, you will hate it, but to the girls that read this go see it. Its cute, and kinda insightful. I like how they changed some things from the book to talk about how some girls are the exception to the rule but generally you are the rule.

I think its the type of movie i'll buy and watch on snow days and sick days or just days when i need a girly movie like love actually.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I was disappointed. I felt like almost everyone in that movie, or perhaps just the MOST annoying girl, ended up the exception. The contradictory nature is what bothered me... It was cute otherwise and maybe without the expectation for something harsher I would have enjoyed it more!

LG said...

I actually haven't seen it yet. But I've only heard bad things about it until now. I'll probably see it on DVD.