Monday, July 9, 2007

A blog inspired by Puja

Happy Birthday Puja!

Friday Puja emailed me to ask for my dimensions for the bridesmaids dress for her wedding. I guess her Aunt or someone is traveling to india to get the outfits made. I couldnt be more excited.

This is what puja tells me is the general idea of it (different colors):


In my excitement I showed Leslie and Tristan the outfit and we headed out to the pool on sat. We then embarked on one of our infamous missions to target and saw one or two people wearing similar outfits. Each time someone would remark something along the lines of "oooh maybe yours will look like that". We thought it was kinda strange that we saw so many, but didnt think much of it. What i found particularly weird after browsing the website puja sent me was that most of the outfits we saw looked more like "festival" outfits than every day stuff. Oh well maybe I missed the memo and that was now the cool thing to do.

Well sat night on my way back from capitol hill Leslie and I found ourselves infront of the convention center, face to face with maybe 50 people in the same type of clothing!

dont you think its A little coincidental that within a day of seeing what mine is going to look like there is an entire CONVENTION in town for that? Its too bad mine hasnt been made yet, otherwise I would have fit right in.

Side note: once mine is made and the wedding is over I fully intend to casually throw it into my wardrobe at least once a week.

1 comments:

Puja said...

Rachel you're awesome! I'm really glad you're excited by the whole outfit thing, you need to send me your measurements!!