Wednesday, July 25, 2007

poor Jasmine...I hate that bird and even I feel bad

so last week at work my dad sends me the following photo with the subject title "Jasmine is almost lunch"



Nice touch with the faded soft edges dad. Anyway I email my dad back to find out the story behind the photo and this is what I get:

Mom put Jasmines cage on the table in the back yard and she left for swimming. I had some phone calls. I hear this racket on the patio and see this big red tailed hawk trying to get into the cage. Jasmine is freaked. I drop the phone and grab run outside, shoo the bird away (maybe I should have just pretended I didn’t see the bird until ...) Any way I take Jasmine inside and go back on the phone. The hawk comes back looking for lunch, and I grab my Nikon and start shooting.

0 comments: