Thursday, July 12, 2007

The Order of the Pheonix

Last night a bunch of us went to see the new Harry Potter movie. (me, tristan, kati, peter, and joe). I really enjoyed the movie. Unfortunately As I continued to think about the movie later in the night I started thinking about all the good scenes they had cut. mainly the scene in the hospital. If any of you see it without reading the book let me know if you were able to follow it at all, because I doubt you'll be able to.

Although I'm being a little negative the movie overall was really good. The special effects were good, and all the scenes were really beautiful. I wish I were at hogwarts instead of work today. The book comes out in a little over a week so I'll be there in no time :)

Day 4 of the meds....maybe today is the day I can stay through a full day of work. we'll see.

1 comments:

LG said...

Female A-Hole: I know where I wanna go.

Male A-Hole: All right, we got it, buddy. Where ya wanna go, babe?

Female A-Hole: England.

Travel Agent: Okay, England's great, it's a big place. There's, uh, London. Brighton's very nice. Did you have someplace in mind?

Female A-Hole: I wanna go to Hogwarts.

[laughter]

Travel Agent: You mean from the Harry Potter books?

Male A-Hole: Yeah. You guys got trips on magic school?

Travel Agent: Sir... that's not a real place.

Male A-Hole: Mm-hm. All right. They don't go to there, babe. Probably gotta go online for that, right, somethin' like Orbitz or somethin'?

Travel Agent: NO, it's a fictional place. You cannot GO there.

Male A-Hole: Right, right, right, gotta wait till summer, the wizards are outta school, right?

Travel Agent: No, never. It's impossible. You can never go to Hogwarts; it doesn't exist.

Male A-Hole: It's invisible, right.