Tuesday, July 3, 2007

More Atlantic City Thoughts

Things i forgot to post yesterday about atlantic city.

1. I wish instead of rickshaws up and down the boardwalk i wish they had giant motorized monopoly pieces. I definately would have blown my entire winnins to ride in a hat car or iron car. Other than that it was a little cool feeling like you are walking around the monopoly board.

2. We found an ad for Calligula's couples club. That amused me more than it should, but noone would go with me. They had "semi private rooms" and Mirrored dance floors.

3. It turns out i like/am amused by trump a whole lot more than I thought I was

4. Jordan got a royal flush which resulted in him getting comp cards at the trump bengal club...I wonder what it takes to get comped a room there.

Thats all I've got for now

1 comments:

LG said...

I think I ended up with the Calligula's brochure in my bag. That's almost worth scanning in and posting on here.