So a couple of weeks ago peter and I attended a Red Sox/ Nats game and a Dc united/ New England Revolution game. NE won both! Go us.
Baseball:
The sox looked alright. I mean we beat the nats so it wasnt too big a feat. Wakefield came out first to pitch and did a great job. The game was going at a pretty fast pace, but then they brought out daisuke....what a waste of money he was. Remember the hype over him? remember the millions of dollars spent just to talk to him? Sure glad we did that...... The other disappointment about the game is that Jacoby Ellsbury, one of my favorites whose shirt i wear, has changed his number!!! WTF. Thanks Jacoby! now my shirt is dumb and out dated. Its bad enough that I have a Johnny Damon Jersey, but now I have that AND a Jacoby 46 shirt. come on.
Soccer:
To me, it looked like overall DC united was the stronger team....however once they got to the goal they'd fall apart and never score which is ultimately what lost them the game. Thats really all i have to say about soccer since i dont know that much to start off with.
cant wait for the rest of the spring/summer soccer and baseball games!! Starting friday with the brewers game!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment