Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Can I have a Do-over for the weekend

Any weekend that includes going to the ER is a pretty bad weekend. The good news is that the VA hospital's er is awesome and super efficient. what could have been an all night event only took 2 hours! Plus the Bare-Bones brought chocolate and ice cream over after which was awesome of them :)

We just got disc 1 of Undeclared (the tv show from 2001) and its impressive how many people I recognize. I knew that i'd recognize seth rogen and jay baruchel, but The girl from Dawson's creek, a girl from californication, pam from the office, superman from smallville were all spotted in the first episode! Oh and the voice of Jason Segel. The show is ok is far, but we'll see what the rest of the 1 season series has to offer.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

ER?! Yikes. Glad your time there went by quickly and hope all is okay.