Thursday, March 11, 2010

Worst Mall Experience Ever

So I went to the mall last night in hopes of dinner and jeans.....fail and fail.

First I went to express where i already know what style and size I wanted, couldnt be easier. I walked right to the jean section and wtf they only had ridiculous sizes that noone else would buy. I asked the store guy and he was like "yeah thats all we have, but have you seen these?" and he shows me the stupidest looking jeans ever with studs in random places, extra embroidery on the seams, and worn out spots in odd places. no thanks!

On to dinner. We walked right into Au Bon Pain for my favorite spinach and cheese croisant. NOTHING. wtf. ok I have a backup, Quick Pita in the food court for falafel and hummus. I turn around and....THE ENTIRE STORE IS GONE!!! We walked to harrys tap room and lebanses taverna to find GIANT lines at both of them.

Who knew the mall on a wed night was not the place to be. stupid pentagon city.

0 comments: