Tuesday, March 23, 2010

How do I get sucked into such terrible shows!

Ok, so I fully admit that about 50% of the shows I watch are terrible and trashy. For example The secret life of the american teenager, celebrity apprentice, beauty and the geek (which i wish they'd bring back) etc etc etc. Well last night I got sucked into yet another.

Dancing With The Stars

Predictably having Buzz as a contestant got me to watch the season premier. I told peter "i just want to watch Buzz dance then we can change the channel" but then Buzz went, and peter started to get worried that I hadn't changed the channel yet....I was hooked. I enjoyed watching Evan transition from ice to dance floor, and the whole show just made me want to take dance lessons! It was fun to watch. The show ended and I thought to myself "well that was fun, but I dont need to watch again"

WELL, i just read that next week the dancers will be dancing to the music of John Stamos and the Beach Boys!!! How could I miss the band I grew up on, and uncle jesse?? Who didnt love the beach boys/full house shows!

I'll set the tivo tonight.

2 comments:

LG said...

I am as guilty as anyone at getting sucked into trash TV. I've admittedly seen DWTS before and I had nooooooo problem turning the channel. Doesn't do it for me.

I think my new favorite show is going to be Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution. Just saw the first ep Sunday. I love watching that adorable Brit get into verbal kerfuffles with angry West Virginia lunch ladies.

Charlotte : ) said...

Two Words: Ghost. Whisperer.