Monday, March 8, 2010

Oscars and a Fun weekend

We celebrated Peter's new job on sat night! Which involved mini cupcakes, champagne, geryhounds, and Orleans music of course.

Sunday I had my annual Oscars date with Chris for like the 5th or 6th year in a row. This year, since he moved to chicago it was a little more difficult, but thanks to skype and web cams it was almost like we were in the same room. Almost. Chris won AGAIN. Since that was the long running competition that's really who I was concerned with beating, but its to note that Peter and Emily tied for first place.

And in my opinion the best dress of the night was Sandra Bullock. It was totally a dress I would have picked out for myself and it was gorgeous. Also I think peter learned something new about me last night that I've been trying to keep a secret...i LOVE cheezy Sandra bullock movies! well except that all about Steve one. But like when they referenced hope floats and i admitted that I cried the entire movie, I think peter died inside a little bit.

also its pretty appropriate that the first woman won best director in Women's Herstory (did you see what I did there) month.

0 comments: