This weekend Joe and I went to Puja's baby shower. It was really nice to see everyone, but also events with puja's family always result in delicious indian food! Its awesome! I cant wait till they have another kid, or like this kid graduates highschool or something so that i'll be invited back for a graduation party. For starters the majority of the food is vegetarian, so I just dig in. I take a little of everything, even the mystery dishes...and they never let me down. This time the two big mysteries turned out to be the best, one ended up being like fried balls of veggies, and the other was cauliflower!
Friday night we also tried an Indian restaurant in our neighborhood, that has been there all along, but we've never been to called the Delhi club. we've only heard good things, so why not try it! What these people didn't tell us that it is clearly a take out restaurant and not an eat in restaurant. The entire place is FILLED with a smokey haze drifting in from the kitchen. My eyes were irritated the entire time, and I left smelling like burnt food. The food however, was very good, at least my dish was. I prefer tandoori nights though...funny that both of the good Indian restaurants in my neighborhood are MUCH better take out than they are for sitting down to eat there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment