Finally, a weekend with minimal plans!!! dont get me wrong, i've enjoyed the past 2 months of travel and friends, but it sure is nice to sleep in an not have anything to do. Sat morning for example, we slept till 1!!! It was awesome.
Friday night we saw up in the air. It was a good movie, but what a depressing one!! I don't think I'd recommend it just because the theme was such a downer! (this coming from a girl who loves depressing movies)
Sat night we watched inglorious bastards which I didn't think I'd like much, but decided to watch anyway since peter bought it. It was actually really good! The characters were all interesting, and although based around the war, wasn't much of a war movie which I appreciated. I liked its unique take, and highly recommend it. The movie was a little gory, but peter was good at covering my eyes when he knew it was coming so i didn't have to watch the nasty scalpings or anything.
Sunday met up with Joe and Kate to go skating in the sculpture garden! I haven't been skating in about 3 years, and had a great time! I had forgotten how much I love it. We also lucked out b/c it was a beautiful sunny day. Its always funny too at rinks like this who shows off in the center. At first it was some hockey skaters who were racing around and twirling etc, then a gentleman with figure skates came out and looked like he was slowly going through his routine for some show or something....he didnt seem like he was very good at all, but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt that he was just going through the order of the routine and not the skating skills. oh well!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
OMG! FINALLY!!!
WE AGREE ON A MOVIE.
It's a special day.
Post a Comment