Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Incase you were wondering

I've been stranded at home since Friday when work closed at 1. But unless you live under a rock, you probably already knew that.

Friday night we went out to dinner with tristan and mike at gordon biersch in chinatown. We had a 7pm reservation, and when we sat down, they informed us that the kitchen was closing in 15 minutes, and the bar in 45 minutes and to order fast. Peter and I then took a walk around our neighborhood to watch the snow begin to fall.


Saturday Peter and I walked down to the iwo jima memorial, and then on to the arlington cemetery. By this point snow was knee deep and snow was still coming down heavily. Chris was also snowed into dc, so he along with some others came over for drinks and video games.


Sunday we took the metro to Foggy Bottom and walked down to the einstein memorial for a picknick in the snow, and then on to the lincoln memorial, Roosevelt memorial, tidal basin, and washington monument. It was a beautiful day.


monday, and tuesday not much happened, and its unclear if work should have even been closed....but today has been a different story. Tons of snow! Tons of Wind! I wonder if we'll even have work this week at all!

1 comments:

LG said...

These are awesome pix!!!

I love the color in the Washington Monument photo.