Tuesday, October 6, 2009

uh oh...i may be becoming a football fan

Last night i watched a game of football that i had no invested interest in either teams and I had a great time. I guess if i had to pick sides I was routing for the vikings because 1. percy havrin is on my fantasy team 2. I spent all weekend with my awesome Minnesota friends talking vikings/twins/etc 3. I like their colors better

So I just started watching not really intending to watch the whole thing or even caring much. but then something happened, i started cheering, and getting into it. what? thats a bad sign when you can sit down and watch any game. wtf. I guess its also fun when you dont have to be stressed about your team, so if the team you are rooting for fails no real loss for you. Plus it was funny to see rogers get sacked so many times...so next week i guess i'll be watching jets miami. lets see if i get into non pats games 2 weeks in a row....go dolphins?

0 comments: