Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bored To Death

So i've been watching this show so far this season, and its pretty good. Not quite as good as I'd hoped it would be, but definitely keeps me watching. Its good too because peter and I can watch together because I like Jason and Zach's characters and peter likes Ted Danson's Character.

Also, by the way, Ted Danson is a very good looking older man. I love his completely white hair, and his style is great, I want to buy peter some of his wardrobe...minus the episode where he tried to dress younger.

The only part about the show that i just dont like is Zach's girlfriend Leah. She is just so terrible, which is a shame because I like the actress :( I understand she's supposed to be all whiney and terrible, but if anyone from HBO is reading this, maybe instead you could make her adorable and lovable. That would make for much better TV.

1 comments:

LG said...

For once, I agree with everything about this post. I definitely think it has the potential to be great. For now, it's pretty entertaining and I will keep watching it. Of course, since Peter and I are taste twins, my favorite character is also Ted Danson.