This weekend P and I went to NJ for Jon and Alysia's Wedding. I'll blog first about the hotel we stayed at....
P, Chris, Annie and I all got rooms at the Crowne Plaza at the Newark Airport (technically in a town called Elizabeth)
We went out to dinner with Jon and his family and when we returned to the hotel I swear HBO's pimp ball or whatever its called was going on AT OUR HOTEL.
Out front were pimped out low riding cars in bright colors, men in swanky colored suits and afro's like i've only seen in movies, and ladies with big bootys and tight spandex sparkly outfits covering not much. And cameras videotaping their entrance to the hotel. I know thats a lot of stereotypes there, but whatever was going on was definitely worth noticing. I cant say for sure what the event was but i'm glad i got to see it.
Oh newark....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You were so close (and yet so far)! Glad you had a bootylicious visit to Newark. :)
Post a Comment