Monday, September 21, 2009

Weekend in Baltimore

This weekend I went to Baltimore for the Friday night and sat night red sox games at Camden yards. The games were fun and we won both games. I kinda feel bad for baltimore b/c the entire city got taken over, even all the local stores were selling redsox stuff and not o's stuff. oh well.

We also went to the baltimore aquarium, a place i've been trying to go since the last time the sox were in town. I was super pumped to see the jelly fish, but we never made it to that exhibit. Instead i was forced to go see a stupid dolphin show and watch poor animals in captivity do tricks for food in front of an audience. awesome. Also that is probably hands down the worst aquarium i've ever been to, and i've been to a lot. I wont list the reasons why it wasnt a top notch aquarium, but i will say i dont like the one way flow of the exhibits. You just get stuck, and there were way too many people to even see anything. That being said I will go back just for the jelly fish. The only thing i wanted to see in the first place.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Leslie was JUST telling me about how awesome this is in Spain. Hmmm.