Thursday, May 28, 2009



I use to be an archie comics avid reader. There are far too many old comic books sitting around my childhood bedroom for me to even begin to deny it. But why would I? Archie comics are the best. Who doesn't love Archie, Betty, Veronica, Jughead, and even Reggie?

One big series long question was whether Archie Andrews should Date Betty Cooper or Veronica Lodge. I guess, being a brunette I was supposed to side with Veronica, but really I always hoped and dreamed that Archie would pick the lovable and kind Betty.

Today I just read on CNN that these hopes and dreams are going to be crushed! Archie is MARRYING Veronica. All I have to say is that Archie, you are a sell out. Of course you'd pick the rich and beautiful girl. Who cares if she's mean and shallow? Clearly not you Archie! I guess you just arent the guy I thought you were.

http://www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/books/05/28/comic.book.archie.marrying/index.html

1 comments:

joe said...

Betty is too ditzy. Archie is a deep man- he needs a thoughtful girl.