Ok so I'm at work today...in a suit. I am working at the UMD job fair today which I love doing so thats cool. Its kinda fun to be the intimidating one behind the table. Dont worry, I fully realize that i'm not intimidating AT ALL and thats probably why they keep having me work at the job fair.
Its funny because right out of college i turned down a job to be a "booth babe" and just travel to things like this all the time. Looking back that might have been a lot of fun. Oh well, I've made it known that I like working at these so I think they will continue to ask me to come to them hopefully. So if you are at UMD today and want a job come find me :)
Tonight I'm trying to decide if i'm gonna make it a late night at santa fe. Eric is playing there tonight and I kinda said i'd go...then i found out they dont go on till 11 at night...its a tuesday and i'm old. we'll see. gotta go to the dr and get a shot first...so any of my old gw friends i'll be around campus later today if you want to get dinner or something--not that i dont drive through every day...so never mind, i guess today isnt special.
Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment