Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Californication Season 1

Last night was the season finale for californication. I'm still hooked. I know a bunch of guys out there are disappointed that there isnt nearly as much nudity in the season as the pilot implied, but the rest of the show is pretty good. Plus David Duchovny is awesome. (a little flash back for the winsor girls huh?) Also whoever plays his love interest is gorgeous.

Season two is "coming soon" so I guess shotime defines its own seasons. whatever. i just hope its soon.

Anyway its probably not too hard to catch up so whenever it starts again i recomend jumping in.

2 comments:

J said...

David Duchovny is awesome. I like Californication but hated the ending to the season.

The show is good overall but one thing ruins it for me: their daughter Becca. She is a brutal character, a terrible actress and I cringe whenever her bang is on screen. Maybe she can get hit by a car or something at the beginning of next season.

J said...

band, not bang