Thursday, March 17, 2011
so basically everything went wrong today that could have
1. I woke up in the morning and went to make my bubbly water for the day, but the CO2 cartridge was empty. 2. I drove in to work and things were going fine till I decided to check my bank statement to find out my work travel for next week charged me THREE times for the same plane ticket ( still trying to sort that crap out). 3. Finally made it to the vibe test at the designated start time to find out we were still about 2 hours away from starting 4. started the test and got ridiculous results 5. ended test mid test b/c noone could stay 6. even though i drove home AFTER rush hour got stuck in more traffic than usual. 7. Came home to find out that verizon fucked up AGAIN and now we dont have TV again for an unknown amt of time. it wasnt in their system that they completed the setup of our tv last month and decided to turn it off today, when we called they admitted to their mistake and said it would be back on in an hour (like 2 hours ago) but its still out. FUCK YOU VERIZON. I think i just need to go to bed and have today be over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Oh man. I wish you a MUCH better day tomorrow!
Post a Comment