Monday, February 28, 2011

Oscars etc

I had my annual skype date with Chris (now that he is in Chicago) to watch the Academy Awards. Unfortunately he had to leave for a chunk of time in the middle so its unclear who won this year, but as for the categories we were both there for, it was a tie. I think I would have won this year though since I watched a lot of the movies, and saw the golden globes. I'll have to start training for next year so I can really beat him.

Also I got glasses for use at the computer. Evidently its barely a prescription, but wearing it is so weird and feels so strong. I cant tell if its actually helping though :( I'll give it a week to test it out.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

Glasses photo please! I am glad they seem to be helping. I've always wanted glasses...well sort of.