I went to Zumba last night for my first time! Emily brought me to her gym as her guest, and it was awesome. At first I was a little nervous b/c the second the class started the teacher started in dancing without any instruction. It took me a little bit to get use to that kind of class where you just watch and follow with no verbal instruction, but it was a ton of fun! I cant wait to go again. I looked absolutely ridiculous b/c i was always a step behind, but thats ok....except for the samba part where the rest of the class would be facing the left and i'd be facing the right. oh well.
I was going to post this post earlier today, but I got a little sidetracked with a 7 hour visit to the GW er all day. Fun times. But the reason I mention it, is that there was some seriously awesome people watching there. The ER is actually way too small for such a big hospital so they literally lined people up in the halls, and while we were there sitting in a private room (luckily), I heard yelling in the halls and ran to watch. It was two patients that were placed next to eachother. They started brawling, and they had to call security and the police came running in. Unfortunately the police were effective and they split up the two and the fighting ended.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Now I want to try Zumba even more...! Sorry to hear about the extended ER visit and hope there aren't more in your future.
Post a Comment