Remember in 2004 when Napoleon Dynamite came out and Ligers were the cool thing? Well I watched a show on the natgeo station last night on Ligers and they are scary creatures! They are GIANT, and can kill anything. Its confusing why people would continue breading them. I feel like they are a bigger threat of taking over the world than Robots and Zombies combined!
See how much bigger this animal is than the tiger?

And then for refrence take a look at this animal compared to a human:

Watch out people! Dont say I didnt warn you!
2 comments:
The first photo looks like a large lion next to a dwarf tiger. The second photo looks like... I dunno, trick photoshop putting a blown up photo of a tiger cub in front of people. Those shadows look totally fake.
You're saying they do exist? Are they bred for their skills in magic?
Joe, a liger is completely real. It has a lion dad and a tiger mom. They grow as big as their parents put together!
Post a Comment