Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Trivia Night

Last night Joe and I were joined by Alan and Peter at trivia night. The questions were super hard so we got about the same score that we usually do...but peter and alan were super helpful and should come more often (are you reading this guys?).

They asked for team names to be in the theme of the US's friendship with asia, so we picked the team name to be "mud grass horse" which I think is pretty funny, and if you dont understand go look it up. This was all Alan's idea. He's our team expert on all that stuff.

In trivia, when you dont know the answer to a question you try and think of a funny answer, and if its super funny they will read it aloud as an example of a wrong answer. They've never read our answer before....until last night that is. The question was who was the lawyer from the scopes trial that died a few days later. Our answer...Ronnie Deuitch (sp?). Everyone laughed. We are so funny.

1 comments:

joe said...

It couldn't be that funny because I just read her wikipedia article and I still don't get it. The joke is that she's still alive?