Thursday, December 24, 2009

What is today?

XKCD pretty much shows you how i feel in today's comic strip. I actually had to ask my office mate when xmas eve was last week.

Anyway, what do I call today? I understand its Christmas eve tonight...but it cant be that all day. Eve by definition is the evening. So for the past few weeks when people ask me which day I'm flying to New Hampshire I tell them "Christmas Eve Day". Everyone laughs when I say that, but really it makes the most sense so I'll keep saying that.

Anyway, off to the airport for a week in various parts of new england! Call me if you are around

1 comments:

Charlotte : ) said...

You can say Christmas Eve all day. Also, you can drink all day, because the whole day is the Eve. Truly, Christmas Eve is full of win.

And that is the greatest comic I have ever seen. I laughed for at least a full minute.