I am leaving early today, at 2:30 because I am flying home to boston for Julie and Matt's wedding. This is 1 out of 5 weddings this summer yet only 1 out of 2 that DONT fall on a long weekend, but it does fall on a holiday weekend (fathers day).
I have one more hour left of work and i think the clock has stopped. Each time i look down its only one minute later.
The plus side is i went shopping today and bought my first diane von furstenberg dress and i'm totally in love with it. I dont know how it will wear since its a little big and i had to pin it, so it may not work out all that great for this weekend, but thats ok. I'll bring it to a taylor so i can wear it again some other time
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment