Thursday, June 25, 2009

Red Sox Game 2

We went back to nats park last night. Section 141, right between JD Drew (who actually batted well) and Jacoby Ellsbury.

I ran into an old friend from college, Andrew, to watch Batting Practice. We got right up to front row and i got some great pictures which maybe some day I'll post.

It was great watching big papi hit a home run and trot around the bases at big papi speed (which, for anyone keeping score, is faster than mo vaughn speed)

There was one kid a few rows infront of us wearing a matsui shirt, so the drunk guy infront of us kept yelling "matsuuuuui", and then a meat head in the section over caught on and brought a little un needed racism to it instead of pure yankee hatred. Then the rest of our section caught on at the top of the 8th inning to start a matsui chant.

I love red sox games!!!

0 comments: