Monday, November 17, 2008

Weekend

I had a great weekend so i'll only include a few parts on this blog.

Sat we met up with the Criss family to go to the air and space museum. As expected it was awesome. It was fun to see the kids get excited and ask questions about just about everything in the museum. It was also nice to get to see Charlotte and Levi even though they werent as cised about space as the kids :)

Sat night peter and I had a romantic candle lit dinner. I know, you are all jealous. We made spinach and gorgenzola filo rolls, and a pear and raspberry tart along with one of the bottles of wine from the vineyards i visited and plenty of candles.

Sunday we went to lucky bar for the wisconsin football game even though i hate wisconsin. Who knew lucky bar had good bloody marys and falafel! I'll go there again for football. Although I did get sat on by a stranger. An older gentleman came over and asked if the seat on the couch next to me was free, and then moved over and tried to sit ON me little kid on santa clause style. Luckily he changed his mind and sat on the empty seat, and then after trying to start conversation with us and practically getting ignored he left and found another tv.

0 comments: