Monday, November 3, 2008

Fun and Random Weekend

Friday night I went out with some friends as "m&m's" It was fun, and we ended up at two parties but dont ask me where, I just followed the candy.

I havent done my worst attempt feature in a while, this week's came at the very end of the night when i was getting in a taxi. One man walked over to the taxi and goes "mmm girl I like what i'm seeing, mmm nice legs.." and then just as he's about to add what i'm sure is another sleezy or creepy line katie comes over to get in the cab and goes "oh no, Get the F out of the cab" shoves him out of the way, slams the door and we are off.

Sat night was good too because Jenn was in town! We went to some party up in tennley town, and played card games all night till the keg was done and we walked to the dancing crab! I was so excited because I've always wanted to go there because i liked the name. Turns out noone goes there and I dont have a desire to return. oh well we had fun anyway. Also the party was NOT dress up, but some people assumed that since it was halloween weekend they'd come dressed up, so it was hilarious when the first costumed guest arrived and was all embarrassed and was like "noone told me this wasnt dress up". It reminded me of legally blond.

0 comments: