the highlights of my weekend might lead one to believe i was 5 or had a child, but neither are true.
Friday I kicked off the weekend Celebrating birthdays with the Criss Crew at Pump it up, a moon bounce haven where even adults could bounce. The obstacle course was harder than i thought it would be considering the spaces to crawl between were made for someone half my size.
Sat I went to the national mall to see the exhibit on NASA. it was alright, but clearly directed at younger kids :(
Sat night I saw Wall*e. It was AWESOME. You should all go see it. There wasnt a single little kid in the theater when I went and I'm pretty sure everyone in there loved it. Good story, cute romance, great message, good animation, awesome space, etc etc etc. go watch it :)
Monday, June 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment