yes, thats right. manny ramirez's 502nd home run flew directly at me and was caught a few rows in front of me.
Unfortunately jacoby stole no bases, and Terry francona left okajima in one batter too long and we lost :(
My personal favorite moment of the game is when i got to my seats in center field, and realized there was no scoreboard to be seen, no jumbotron to show me who the players are, and no info screen to tell me who is at bat since it was all directly above me. I looked out and the sox were up at bat. I could barely make out the figure, but I knew, it was manny, I knew the baggy clothes, the dreads, the strong swing. The sox took the field, and again, without being close enough to see faces or read the jersey i knew who almost every player on the field was by recognition of their body type/image/position. I was very proud of myself :)
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment