Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Thai Food is Dumb

I hate Thai food. I always have, and I always will. Lately I've been trying really hard to give it a chance. I found that I can usually find something on the menu that isnt very thai and that I can deal with. Like fried rice, or just a plate of veggies (although the sauce on the veggies is gross).

Well last night I got peer pressured into trying the green curry.

I hate spicy food.

We asked for it to be not spicy, and another veggie dish was ordered in case i didn't like mine. The only problem is that the other dish was Pad Thai...I hate Pad Thai. The noodles are gross and nasty.

Well not to my surprise at all the green curry was too spicy, and the pad thai was rubbery and nasty.

Next time I'm going with the rice.

0 comments: