Thursday, February 7, 2008

I got Lost in Lost

Ok so due to peer pressure I am now a Lost watcher. I dont know how much I actually like it though. I havent watched any of the previous seasons, only the catch up episode.

I think i pretty much get whats going on so thats not an issue. what is an issue is how everything is spiritual or supernatural or something totally dis believable. Also there are all these random coincidences that dont really seem likely. Like one guy has spinal cancer and miraculously a spinal surgeon landed on the island. Sorry, I just dont buy any of this show. It is amusing though.

Do you guys watch it? Should I continue?

Well its better than Terminator...which i'm still watching...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck yeah you should keep watching. and stop being a scientist when you do. it's not that kind of show.

The only truly frustrating thing about the show for me is that nothing has really been revealed yet.

-mbare