Thursday, November 29, 2007

Video Games

I think i need to upgrade my super nintendo system soon and i'm deciding between an xbox360 and a wii.

I think i'm leaning towards the Wii because I need Tony Hawk, and Guitar Hero, plus the sports package looks like fun.

On the other hand the xbox 360 lets you play fun group games like scene-it

The only thing is its like 250 to get a machine, but i really want to save up and get a giant flat screen tv :(

let me know if you have any input here that might help me decide

4 comments:

LG said...

WII!! I want to come over and play Super Mario Galaxy. According to basically everyone, it's the best video game in the history of video gaming.

J said...

Xbox 360 is the way to go. Wii is just a novelty. And Xbox 360 has Rock Band, which is way better than Guitar Hero.

Anonymous said...

It's gonna be tough finding a Wii before 2008

Anonymous said...

Get an xbox. I'll come over and we can play halo.