Ok so I know what you are thinking just by that sketchy website name at all, but I decided to go ahead and make a purchase. I wanted floating LED lights for a pool and they had an amazing deal of under 3 dollars for 20 of them, so i bought 2 sets thinking i'd get 40 and be set. I paid and got a confirmation saying they would be here in 15 days. Well 15 days came and went so I emailed them to find out where it was, and they changed their story that it takes a minimum of 20 days to arrive and to be patient.
They FINALLY arrived and I was shocked how small the box was. I opened it up and there it was, 2 floating LED lights...not the 40 I had ordered!
This is the page from which I ordered: http://www.chinagoodgoods.com/floating-flower-rose-led-lights-ceg212_p69153.html
Below is the description cut and pasted directly from the website. Read it for yourself, wouldnt you think you'd get 20 per order???
Description:
Features
* Complete your home decor with a set of floating LED lights
* Waterproof decorative accessories are great centerpieces for all occasions
* Each LED candle light has three different settings so you can set each light to blink, flash randomly or change between colors
* Life Time for LED 100,000 Hours
* Put one in a bowl of water for the perfect centerpiece for a wedding, shower or party
* Place all twenty into a hot tub or bath for a romantic getaway
* Lights are the perfect addition to a small pond or pool
* Each rose measures 7CM in diameter
* Set includes twenty roses
* Batteries included
I emailed the company to ask about this and basically they were like "ooops we forgot to change that". They offered to refund me which is good except I still dont have the lights that I need and have no wasted a month waiting for the mail to arrive and just have to order them again from elsewhere. UGH stupid chinagoodgoods
Friday, April 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Clearly their name should actually be www.chinaNOgoodgoods.com.
Post a Comment