litterally.
I noticed that some of my tires needed a little air in them recently, but nothing too urgent, and none that stood out more than others. Then on monday towards the end of the day, jim calls me to tell me that my front tire "looks a little low". Yeah yeah yeah, i knew that. Well then at the end of the day when I went out to my car it was completely and totally flat. Chris came out to help me change the tire (since i'm not strong enough to loosen the bolts) and once we removed the tire we noticed something a little off, the entire inner side of the tire was shredded the entire way around. No wonder it was flat! I walked around to the passenger side and that tire was heading down the same path. awesome
So today I went to VW and had them look at everything b/c I suspected while the alignment was certainly off, there was probably something else up. So I got the oil changed and got them to look at all my belts, breaks, etc. an hour later they let me know that my right front axle boot was totally shredded and that the axle was jiggling around. well that sounds good doesnt it? Needless to say I got that changed, bought new tires, got everything re-aligned, and am back on the road! I sure wish my office were closer to public transportation!
Tuesday, August 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment