Monday, July 12, 2010

Where Didnt we go this weekend?

This weekend Andreea was in town from Philly and looking for the makings of a fun weekend, and I don't think we disappointed. We met up at Churchkey first where it was incredibly hot (even hotter than it was outside) which forced us to cut that visit short, but that's ok b/c next on the list thanks to Amit was the 9:30 club to dance to Madonna vs Lady Gaga vs MIA. And dance we did. I did find out that the 9:30 club has a shoes policy after someone told on me, so that was mildly annoying. Peter only lasted a short while before leaving 930, but the rest of us stayed until we could dance no more...and then it was on to nellies (the clear choice after madonna/gaga night).

On sat I decided to take andreea to cowgirl creamery for lunch. Good idea, except for the fact that they only make sandwiches in the AM and dont replenish so the meat eaters in the group were out of luck. Sat evening it was levante's and brickskeller for a night of drunk dials and delicious beers.

Sunday it was off to RFD (since most other bars in chinatown lost power) to watch the world cup. I was rooting for netherlands, but really didnt care either way.

All in all it was a fun weekend

0 comments: