This weekend was pretty fun. some of which I cant blog about. some of which I can.
We went to Lindsay and Chris's holiday party "cookies and cocktails" which was delish all around, and enjoyed playing guitar hero.
I mad a LOT of latkes. my entire apt smells like them. it was nice at first, now it sucks.
Also I got to see the Mann/Farmer/Criss/Gwinn contingency. Had lots of balls. LOTS. and got lots of wonderful presents, most of which I cant blog about either.
The next few days might be a little sparse on blogs. Tomorrow i fly to new hampshire, and unless i can figure out how to get my computer on peter's parents' wifi i probably wont be able to blog, then I return to dc for the weekend and Dan and Beth's wedding at the rod and reel (hehehe, thats for you jessica, since its no longer called the rod and reel) Then BACK to new england but Boston this time. so its going to be a busy few days.
Thats all i have for now....
Monday, December 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I fully approve of any blog post that says, "I had a LOT of balls."
I will miss you tomorrow! I hope your trip is going wonderfully. : )
Post a Comment