Thursday, October 2, 2008

Crazy Cars

So when I was in NC we rented a car from budget because it seemed like it would be the cheapest place.

First off let me say that my first plane got delayed, and left me 15 minutes to run through the charlotte airport to my second flight. So by the time i reached asheville i was just happy to be there. So when the budget car place told me it would be a while, i just didnt care.

After 2 minutes the budget guy changed his mind. "if you dont mind taking the car the last lady brought in without me cleaning it I can give it right to you"

What do I care, fine.

He prints up my order grabs the key and then says "i'm going to pretend you hurt your back and need me to bring the car around to you so I can go on a smoke break". Again, I could care less, but this way i dont have to find the car, whatever. he then added "its a chick car, you'll like it"

I go and stand at the car pick up, and this sporty silver little bullet comes racing by me, screeches to a halt, and then revs its engine, and quickly reverses to me. The doors fly open to blasting hot 99.5 type music with the base literally as high as it goes.

This Mitsubishi Eclipse was my car.

He packs me in the car and points out the sub woofers and v6 engine and warns me that it WILL get away from me.

Awesome. so this is north carolina.

0 comments: