Seriously! It was a fun weekend though. Friday night we went out to bricskeller with chris and his brother. I always forget how terrible that place is, its hot and they NEVER have the beers I want, or even my first 3 choices. This time they didnt even have similar beers. wtf. This is your schtick. Maybe you should stock up for weekends.
Sat was the Orbital company picnic so we went out to sandy point. The food sucked, but it was fun to meet everyone's family. Then we continued over the bridge to see the Criss crew. I got a full tour of the boys room, and I must say, i'm jealous. Their toys are way cooler than mine. Then we went to dinner and a movie with Charlotte and Levi. We saw burn after reading. This was my first Cohen brothers movie in full (part of the big lebowski on the bus to Atlantic city doesn't count). It was hilarious! Brad and George reached outside of their usual roles and were awesome. I sat between peter and charlotte and the two of them were the loudest laughers, and there were points when they were the only ones laughing, so that made it even more enjoyable for me, I was amused.
Did anyone else see it?
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I saw it in one of the biggest theaters (it was a 2-tier stadium seating situation) at the big cineplex at Lincoln square. Why were me and Sarah the ONLY ones laughing (very loudly) at the part where George's wife was doing the reading at the TV station and the anchors point out the mouse sneezing during the filibuster and "UP NEXT! The salad czar and an intimate interview with Dermott Mulroney!"
Post a Comment